X-802R Haryos Helmet X-lite
product informations X-802R Haryos Helmet
X-802R X-Lite Haryos is the racing helmet in composite fiber Nolangroup. Every detail has been designed considering top performance and developed along an experimental circuits on the MotoGP and SBK.
Features of the helmet X-Lite X802R Haryos:
- The new visor, introduced already in the model X-802, has a wider field of view, and a better geometry of rotation which facilitates the operation of opening or closing.
- In combination we find the classic and well-functional system of rotation and quick release that makes it simple and easy disassembly of the visor when replacing.
- With the opening block to 4 mm to encourage demisting or ventilation in the warm months, the mechanism makes use of the solution Double Action.
- The helmet shell X-lite X-802R Haryos is made of lightweight composite material, and has a spoiler that provides stability and better ventilation.
- The interior triple density fabric Unitherm2, removable and washable, complete the picture of this helmet Top of range.