Boots 9923w Baja Mid Wp Black Tcx
product informations Boots 9923w Baja Mid Wp Black
Touring boots in vintage and retro leather, with water-resistant lining, reinforcements on ankles, toe and heel, and sole with specific grip areas for a comfortable and safe ride at all times. A touring boot specially designed and designed to ensure maximum ease for those traveling by motorbike, for long periods, leaving behind kilometers on kilometers, darting on his two wheels. Guaranteed comfort is combined with quality protective equipment, to offer the right degree of safety to the rider who wears it.
- UPPER: Leather and reflex rear insert. Ergonomically designed 'mid cut' upper
- LINING: T-Dry waterproof membrane
- REINFORCEMENTS: PU malleoli, reinforced toe and heel. Shrouded in leather
- CLOSURE: 2 adjustable and interchangeable PU levers positioned on the instep to ensure greater precision of the fit
- FOOTBED: Ortholite® with durable, highly breathable cushioning
- ASSEMBLY INSOLE: PP reinforced with different thicknesses
- SOLE: In rubber, with specific grip areas, characterized by a special compound that guarantees greater stability and traction on any terrain
- HOMOLOGATION: TCX footwear bearing the CE marking are considered personal protective equipment (PPE) and their conformity is assessed by a Notified Body for CE certification, based on the requirements of the harmonized standard EN13634.