X-Zero R Shoe black-green Spidi
product informations X-Zero R Shoe black-green
The shoes Spidi XPD & nbsp; model & nbsp; X-Zero R (black-green) , they are ideal for the & rsquo; sports use, especially the world of racing thanks to the characteristics techniques of the shoe.
Main technical features of the shoe-Zero X racing R:
- Outer material (thickness 1.2 mm) in & nbsp; microfibre & nbsp, high strength, & nbsp, network & nbsp; perforated & nbsp; resistant & rsquo; abrasion and impact on road areas & nbsp; protection & nbsp; polyurethane & nbsp; absorption programmed to heel and malleolus.
- Lining & nbsp; a three-dimensional network & nbsp; great for breathability. & nbsp;
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Zones & nbsp; ventilation & nbsp; heel.
- The shoe X-Xero R Spidi has a special Air Tech arch support that facilitates the dissipation of sweat.
- insole made of composite materials, vulcanized rubber sole, slider and gear guard polyurethane.
- Interior slanted heel for a perfect adhesion to the platforms of the bike. & nbsp;
- Hose sock shoe. Fast-closing clip micrometer.
- Details reflex <& agrave for excellent visibility; on the road.