Track Warrior Wind Pro Spidi
product informations Track Warrior Wind Pro
The suit Warrior Wind Pro introduces for the first time a complete armor with external technology Warrior: this revolutionary material, used by Spidi in the production of the most advanced back protector, chest protectors, motorcycle gloves and elbow sliders, located in this suit its extreme application.
The plaques flexible, positioned on the shoulders, maintain a minimum bulk aerodynamic, while offering excellent sliding properties due to the low coefficient of friction. The special construction plaid also allows maximum freedom of movement. The elbows are positioned slider removable and repositionable, which allow the rider a secure hold on the track in the folds more extreme.
Other protection technology Warrior are finally applied to the sides, to improve the slip in case of contact with the asphalt.
In the knees appears for the first time the system Micrometric Slider Control, which allows the rider precise positioning of the sliders.
- Italian cowhide perforated thickness of 1.1 / 1.3 mm
- lining network via removable Zip YKK
- Forcetech certified EN1621-1 protectors on the elbows and knees
- Biomechanic protectors certified EN1621-1 on the shoulders
- Multitech protectors certified EN1621-1 hips
- External protections on shoulders Warrior
- Pocket for Warrior certificate EN1621-2 Level 2 or 1
- Ready for front protector Warrior Chest certificate prEN1621-3
- Slider external Warrior removable and adjustable elbows
- Slider external Warrior hips
- Zip YKK brand of torso, wrists, ankles
- Areas in Schoeller Keprotec to optimize the fitting
- Areas stretch leather on the shoulder blades, back and hips
- Clarinoe Neoprene inserts on the neck, wrists and ankles
- The suit Spidi Warrior Wind Pro can be equipped with liquid Hydroback management system within the aerodynamic hump.