Monza TR 9 Helmet Premier
product informations Monza TR 9 Helmet
The helmet Premier Monza TR 9 and designed for those who use sport bikes, but due to its excellent comfort can be appreciated by those who use the bike tourist who wear the helmet for long periods.
Features helmet Premier Monza TR 9:
- The outer shell is molded in a multi axial called DCA and composed of carbon, aramid and Dyneema. A mix of light and resistant fibers that help to make this light and sturdy helmet that is one of the best selling of the full range Premier
- Shell in two sizes for the best determination of the size of each user.
- The inner shell of the helmet Premier Monza TR 9 is in eps and is printed with different densities, for the best absorption of the force generated by an impact.
- The ventilation system operates through two aerators positioned one on top of the shell and one on the chin guard, which allow the entrance of fresh air inside the helmet, while a rear extractor ensures the release of hot air and moist.
- The mechanism visor helmet Premier Monza TR 9 is adjustable, easy to use and does not require the use of tools for replacement of the visor that is injection molded polycarbonate transparent thick mm.2,2 is treated scratch resistant and is designed for the fog system Pinlock.
- The interior fabric with antiallergic treatment Sanitized and are completely removable and washable, while the strap has a closing double-ring, the same used by the drivers on the track.
- As all helmets Premier also face helmet Monza TR 9 is approved according to the ECE 22-05.