Jet Freeride Carbon Helmet Caberg
product informations Jet Freeride Carbon Helmet
The helmet Caberg Jet Freeride Carbon is a vintage helmet with a shell made from carbon fiber made by hand with two outer shell sizes.
Features of the helmet Caberg Jet Carbon Freeride:
- Shell made entirely of carbon handmade
- The small size of the cap, between the smallest on the market, allow a weight of slightly more than 800 gr.
- Carbon Freeride Jet helmet with fnishes all Italian as the five rivets drowned in the cap board, passaocchiali screen-printed, of the steel vents inserted into the neck roll, and the leather inserts that show the care and attention to detail
- Interior made with breathable fabrics and leather are completely removable and washable
- transparent long visor present inside the box
- Micrometric buckle
- WARNING: This helmet can not be used in the USA and Canada. The helmet has been homologated according to the European standard ECE / ONU 22.05 and is therefore permitted to use only in countries where it is in force UN / ECE 22.05 standard