Jackal Techno helmet Matt Black anthracyte green fluo Caberg
product informations Jackal Techno helmet Matt Black anthracyte green fluo
New Caberg Jackal full face helmet designed for touring and urban use. The helmet is a first price and is Made in Italy. Calotta, in LG Chem HI 100H High Impact ABS, is of limited volume thanks to the construction in two sizes (small for sizes XS to M and large for sizes L to XXL)
Features Caberg Jackal Darkside full-face helmet matt black anthracite green fluo:
- hypoallergenic fabric interiors, completely removable, washable and replaceable
- ventilation system consisting of three air intakes and a rear extractor
- air intake on the chin guard, two-way, directs the air flow to the visor so as to avoid fogging, the two upper air intakes, adjustable, through an advanced internal channeling system, ensure the temperature regulation also thanks to the rear extractor which favors the elimination of hot and stale air from inside the shell. All air vents are adjustable and easily operated even when wearing gloves.
- Caberg full-face helmet with Stop Wind deflector under the chin and removable upper deflector
- micrometric closure with a wide and well padded strap.
- sun visor DVT (Double Visor Tech), easily operated even with gloves
- visor with anti-scratch treatment and with a particularly wide view also on the side
- visor, with a new quick release system that allows its removal without the use of tools for replacement or cleaning, prepared for the application of the anti-fog Pinlock lens (not included).
- Full face helmets