Rx- 7V Statement Helmet Arai
product informations Rx- 7V Statement Helmet
The full-face helmet Arai RX-7V and the new 2016 model of the category racing Arai with completely new outer shell made of PB SNC2 which is nothing but a mix of super fiber and other special and synthetic fibers.
Technical features of the full-face helmet Arai RX-7V Statement black:
- completely new outer shell made of PB SNC2 that is nothing more than a super fiber mix and other special and synthetic fibers
- The new cap, completely redesigned following the criterion R75 Shape, built to be even smoother and more resistant allowing the helmet to slip on any obstacles, without generating hazardous rotations
- The new design of the helmet shell Arai Rx-7V increases the space in the chin area of 3mm
- The Airwing, adjustable in five positions, improves stability and reduces the effect buffetting at high speeds.
- The new Diffuser, are 20 mm larger, more aerodynamically efficient and allows you to feed 19% more air inside the helmet
- The VAS visor system allows to further lower imeccanismi opening allowing the helmet to boast also excellent absorption in the temple area
- The coating materials and the interior design have been completely redesigned, to make the fit even more comfortable RX-7V
- The strap closure system flat Double-D adheres perfectly to any type of face. No moving parts, no corrosion problems and to loosen it simply pulls the red tab