Helmets Quantum ST Pro Fluor Yellow Arai
product informations Helmets Quantum ST Pro Fluor Yellow
The helmet Arai Quantum ST Pro fluorescent yellow is the successor of the already popular model Quantum St, plus the Pro Shade System (outer visor designed not to create interior spaces to the shell which deprive security) for motorcycle sport-touring that require a perfect mix between ride comfort and sports performance.
Features helmet Arai Quantum St Pro fluorescent yellow:
- By combining the technology of the racing helmet top of the range RX-7 GP with a completely new outer shell, has reached a new dimension in performance sport-touring.
- The new cap of the helmet Arai Quantum ST Pro fluorescent yellow offers much more space in the chin area for comfort and ventilation even better during long journeys.
- Another new Arai helmets in construction technology is the FCS (Facial Contour System). The pillows with FCS integrate a spring effect. This allows you to put on and remove the helmet more easily.
- Thanks to the FCS pillows of helmet Arai Quantum ST Pro fluorescent yellow envelop the jaw instead of the cheek area. The helmet seems to fit larger, actually the FCS expands the area of support, providing greater stability and comfort, with a minimum pressure.
- The new Peel Away inserts are thin pads that can be removed from the lining and the outer surface of the pillows to get a more customized fit and minimize the need to buy new pads.
- Set within in Dry Cool, ample ventilation system with dual input, output and side extractors, the new full-face helmet Arai Quantum ST Pro fluorescent yellow offers new levels of comfort for the touring market.
- Obviously, the lens anti-fog Pinlock, Max Vision SAI visor and quick release system of pillows Emergency Release System are standard.
- The helmet Arai Quantum ST Pro yellow fluorescent got the double approval ECE 22-05 and SNELL M2010. A special feature that was previously reserved only for helmets RX-7 RC and RX-7 GP.