Supertech R Boots Alpinestars
product informations Supertech R Boots
The new Alpinestars Supertech R boots
Key features Boot Alpinestars Supertech R :
- instep structured TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Heel with accordion construction for maximum mobility.
- Heel reinforced TPU
- In TPU toe we find a slider that can be removable and replaceable, while the top boot has a rigid protection with brand logo that protects the leg.
- Rubber reinforcement on the instep for changing gears and adequate protection for the wear.
- The boot Alpinestars Supertech R has an excellent ventilation system thanks to numerous air vents, instep, and on the side. Vents also patron of the heel.
- Liner mesh and microfiber biomechanics removable and synthetic fabric 3D lightweight TPU reinforcements in the areas of the ankle, heel and toe. These protections allow natural movement of the foot, avoiding other movements that can lead injury to the rider.
- compound outsole very adherent, designed to offer excellent grip, even in wet weather. The tread pattern is designed to slide the water to the outer side of the boot.
- Hinge with locking system main, well protected by a flap, that island as well as the outdoor conditions. There is also a flexible area that provides greater flexibility to adapt the boot for the feet and legs. After finishing Velcro zip.
- Closing micrometer on the top of the boots Alpinestars Supertech R .