Sp-1 Gloves Alpinestars
product informations Sp-1 Gloves
The glove Alpinestars SP-1 motorcycle is equipped with protectors on the knuckles in carbon and digital Alpinestars patented bridge, padding poly-perforated foam and ventilated sides fingers.
Main features Alpinestars motorcycle glove Sp-1:
- multi-panel construction with sturdy main frame and soft
- Reinforced palm suede
- Protection of carbon fiber knuckles lightweight and durable
- Palm and outer area of the hand reinforced Clarino synthetic suede for added support and abrasion resistance.
- Back with air intake bridge with TPR for greater abrasion resistance.
- Bridge between ring and little fingers, Alpinestars patent, to limit distortion or damage to the seams.
- Flexible connectors leather bellowed on fingers and thumb outside
- cuff, leather top panel and finger pierced
- Thumb, fingers, palm, hand back and padded wrist with perforated polischiuma 4mm
- Cuff stretched with elastic strap and double Velcro closure for a secure and customizable fit.
- Pre-curved anatomical Dita