RS TECH 8 BOOT OFF-ROAD MOTOCROSS 2015 yellow-fluo Alpinestars
product informations RS TECH 8 BOOT OFF-ROAD MOTOCROSS 2015 yellow-fluo
RS Tech 8 Boot Off-road / Motocross 2015
The motocross boots Alpinestars Tech 8 RS returns to evolve and continue to excel as the reference category with the inclusion of a new full-size indoor boots to ensure perfect fit and comfort, as well as an innovative hook closure system for convenience and precision. By combining the latest technologies with protective materials and premium design, the Tech 8RS does not have rivals for safety and performance on the most demanding routes. The dual density sole and high grip (exclusive Alpinestars) is replaceable. Thanks to a long series of cross national and world titles and supercross, the Tech-8 expands its iconic heritage.
Key features Tech 8 Rs fluorescent yellow:
- Upper in innovative microfibre with abrasion resistant synthetic polymers in the area fingers.
- The microfiber used provides high levels of water repellency, durability and improves the lightness. The material ensures a smooth fit in the long term, and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Elastic areas redrawn on the Achilles tendon and the arch in the foot lightweight microfibre to improve comfort, control and support. Hot plate tibial anatomical profile in high modulus polymers for a greater resistance to impacts and abrasion.
- The plate allows greater freedom to fit and features a panel with Velcro log for a more secure and personalized closure.
- The innovative closing system integrates hook brackets in polymers and in closing bridges of glass fiber to aluminum high resistance to impacts to improve durability and weight saving.
- The plaque calf high module is designed to wrap calf of the leg, and integrates with the tibial plate to ensure complete protection and structural integrity
- An innovative double blade polymer system of the calf and shin plates to improve flex control, support and control the front and rear
- The medial panel full-length sculpted rubber provides excellent grip and is isolated from aluminum foil to improve the heat resistance
- The anatomical plate of hardened steel is covered by injection inside the insole for greater security and support to the pilot.
- Large gaiter soft polymers for effective isolation of the high area of the boot against the ingress of water and land.
- fingers Zone Low profile for improved control and feel of the transition area.
- replaceable TPU protection for kickstarter on the right boot.
- Elastic areas on the Achilles tendon and arch of the foot to improve comfort, control and support.
- Steel Guards printed on toes and heel for improved protection and durability of the boot structure.
- Alpinestars exclusive rubber grip outsole dual density with reinforced footrest area mixes of hard polymers to improve durability and comfort. The sole is completely replaceable.
- The RS TECH 8 boot is CE certified.
- All the inner boot is made of breathable 3D mesh and synthetic materials for further support and breathable fabric Area ankles.
- The ankle is equipped with soft padding perforated comfort, and integrates adjustable shock absorbing gel inserts ankles.
- The inserts are interchangeable.
- Anatomic detachable bimescola polymer with forefoot and arch support EVA.
- Interior textile uppers for support and comfort.