Multi Air XCRGore-tex Boots Alpinestars
product informations Multi Air XCRGore-tex Boots
The boot Multi Air XCR Gore-Tex is a novelty in 2016 and is CE certified. Featuring breathable membrane and waterproof GORE-TEX XCR ensures waterproofing and breathability
Key features Alpinestars boots touring Multi Air XCR Goretex:
- Upper in soft grain leather and abrasion resistant
- Zone perforated for breathability.
- Front ergonomic comfort and driving and exchange
- Zones bellows on the instep and Achilles tendon in 3D mesh
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX XCR for maximum comfort and dry feet guaranteed.
- Boot Alpinestars motorcycle touring Multi Air XCR Goretex collared with internal breathable to improve comfort and fit in the calf area.
- Innovative patented locking system Alpinestars patented, fast and secure. 360 envelops the Achilles tendon tightens and safely and adhering through a ratchet side reverse action.
- Protector ankle dual density on the medial side inserted under the skin to protect an area crtitica.
- plate on the tibia reinforced for maximum protection in the event of a fall.
- Wide opening fit for greater comfort
- Highly flexible sole Alpinestars exclusive compound made of polyamide with reinforcement plate integrated to better support the arch of the foot.
- Internal protection fingers layered beneath the upper
- plate changing TPU to provide strength and resistance to abrasion.
- Boot Alpinestars motorcycle touring Multi Air XCR Goretex perforated with soft padding around the ankle
- Insert SLR rear to improve visibility
- anatomical removable insole with EVA foam and Lycra for comfort and support.
- The boot Alpinestars Touring Multi Air Gore-Tex XCR is CE certified.