Managua jacket Gore-Tex 2017 grey black Alpinestars
product informations Managua jacket Gore-Tex 2017 grey black
The adventure-touring four seasons jacket, Alpinestars Managua is a top of the range, made of GORE-TEX laminate multi panel and equipped with an innovative ventilation system.
Main features Managua Alpinestars jacket four seasons gore-tex grey black:
- internal protectors on shoulders and elbows and back protector and chest protectors Alpinestars Nucleon (available as an accessory sold separately).
- Managua gore-tex jacket Alpinestars can join the Managua trousers and many other touring Alpinestars pants with zipper at the waist.
- Structure multi panel with reinforced shoulders and elbows
- GORE-TEX structure in layers, merged to save weight and offer exceptional qualities of breathability and impermeability.
- GORE-TEX stretch inserts on back and elbows to provide mobility and adapt to the driving position of several touring bikes.
- Innovative aramid reinforcements on the elbows for better resistance to abrasion and tear.
- Alpinestars Gore-tex Managua with innovative ventilation system with large air intakes with zipper on the chest, an extended puller on his back and arms openings to offer better cooling.
- Protections elbow and shoulder CE certified lightweight, removable and replaceable
- Removable thermal vest (body 100g, sleeves 70g) with comfort edges and inside pockets with Velcro closure. The vest offers sonic welding to reduce the volume of the material and get a tight fit and tapered.
- Adjustable fit on the sleeves and cuffs
- manauga Goretex jacket with front cargo pockets, waterproof document holder and large back pocket to provide safe and comfortable restraint.
- Waterproof zips through the body to keep dry their belongings.
- TPU tab on the pockets for greater opening and closing convenience.
- Details reflectors to enhance visibility of the driver.
- Closing collar with cuffs comfort microfleece.
- YKK zipper with double cursor to open from above or below: maximum versatility.