GP-Air Gloves Alpinestars
product informations GP-Air Gloves
Light, aggressively styled and highly durable - the GP-Air is an ideal summer street riding glove. Incorporating a robust carbon knuckle guard in a multi-panel and extremely robust main shell that is reinforced in critical areas the GP-Air is a superb performer.
Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating full-grain goat’s leather, Spandex and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
* Synthetic suede and leather reinforced palm for improved grip and abrasion resistance.
* Outer edge of hand and pinky finger reinforced with synthetic suede for excellent tear and abrasion resistance.
* Ergonomic carbon compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
* Finger tops feature innovative Fused Carbon Deflector TBC sliders and EVA padding for excellent coverage in critical area.
* Ergonomic, advanced hard polymer slider on palm is backed with EVA foam for impact performance.
* Impact absorbing EVA foam panels on thumb for additional impact performance. Panels are perforated to promote ventilation.
* Finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
* Lightweight silicone printing on fingertips for increased grip and control.
* TPR and mesh air intake stitched on to back hand for improved levels of airflow
* Accordion Neoprene® stretch inserts on fingers and extensive gusseted opening on thumb allows flex and freedom of movement.
* Finger sidewalls incorporate stretch inserts and synthetic suede reinforcement to flexibility and durability.
* Neoprene wrist cuff with EVA foam padding plus Velcro® and TPR closure for personalized closure. Wrist cuff is extended on the outside to offer protection to wrist bone.
* Touch screen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.