District Waterproof Boots Alpinestars
product informations District Waterproof Boots
The boot Alpinestars Waterproof District is characterized by innovative design, protections on ankles and waterproof membrane 100%.
- Upper made innovative microfiber abrasion resistant, easy to clean
- The District Waterproof is CE certified and has a sole from unique structure, high strength
- Technical waterproof membrane positioned between the upper and the inside
- Complete protection of the ankle protector side made of brushed aluminum and black anodized co-injected with internal shock absorbing TPU. Medial side of the ankle protector with dual density & agrave; stratified beneath the upper to improve contact with the bike.
- Double locking system: Adjustable Velcro strap across the instep for a secure fit and customized and Velcro closure on the lower area of the tibia. Tabs lined rubber
- Zone elastic on the inside front and structure with a reduced thickness at the back of the neck
- Transition area made of polymers of high level for greater contact with the
- Internal heel and fingers stiff layered under the skin
- Internal technical fabric on the collar and tongue to improve comfort and moisture dispersion
- Logo and metal details
- Removable anatomical insole polyurethane foam and fabric for added comfort and support.
- Padded tongue and heel area padded to improve fit and comfort
- Zone malleolus in advanced rubber compound welded to the upper