Celer Gloves Alpinestars
product informations Celer Gloves
An extremely supple leather main shell, excellent protective capabilities and flexibility combine to make the Celer Glove a leader in its class. Critical reinforcements and strategic perforation zones ramp up the comfort features on this stylish street riding glove.
Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability.
* Leather palm construction incorporates leather and EVA foam reinforcements on landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
* Highly durable synthetic leather and suede reinforcements on side of hand, thumb and palm.
* Alpinestars race proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
* Knuckle guard incorporates a polymer flex insert for an optimized volume fit that follows the curvature of different hand shapes to improve grip and comfort on the bike’scontrols.
* Protector is backed by foam for comfort and additional shock absorption capabilities.
* Ergonomic TPR sliders on first two fingers for additional abrasion resistance.
* Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impacts.
* Perforated leather finger surfaces, finger sidewalls and top hand for cooling performance.
* Accordion leather flex panels on fingers and thumb promote excellent riding flexibility.
* Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue.
* Leather wrist cuff with EVA foam padding plus Velcro® and TPR closure for secure and personalized closure. Wrist cuff is extended and reinforced with TPR on the outside to offer protection to wrist bone.
* Touch screen compatible index fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.