Boots Tech 7 white enduro Alpinestars
product informations Boots Tech 7 white enduro
Boots Tech 7 2014
- Upper constructed from light, innovative microfiber that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
- Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced Velcro closure for comfortable,highly customized closure.Shin zone incorporates a TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro upper closure TPR flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Medial-facing area constructed from one-piece TPU panel with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- Top rear flexion of the boot is supported around the calf by an innovative TPU sliding blade system which dissipates the friction.
- Ergonomic buckle system offers secure and highly personalised closure.
- Innovative TPU lateral ankle protection provides biomechanical link between the middle lateral and the bottom lateral of the boot.
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus aluminum frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment.
- All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-sliding microfiber suede reinforcement on the heel area.
- Soft poly-foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Removable anatomic footbed.
- Exclusive high grip rubber double density compound outer sole. Sole and footpeg are replaceable.
- The Tech 7 boot is CE certified.