Bionic neck support bns pro neck protection motocross and off-road Alpinestars
product informations Bionic neck support bns pro neck protection motocross and off-road
Bionic Neck Support (BNS) Pro Motocross / Off-road
The SNB Pro is designed to help in the prevention of injuries and dissipating away from the neck of the impact forces and spine. The SNB Pro works when the driver's helmet comes into contact with the frame upon impact, providing a clean, firm surface that instantly channels the pernicious energy from discharging compressive neck on the SNB. Designed for use in motocross and off-road this protection system offers a highly customized and stable fit with new, innovative features such as the new quick release system. Thanks to a structure in advanced materials, BNS Pro is robust and lightweight.
- structural integrity and strength of the frame against high impact loads during falls
- Lightweight and comfortable ride.
- Low temperature resistance even below 0 ° C.
- customizable fit, adjustable and safe
- SAS (Size Adapter System) for a versatile fit in a range of sizes XS-M and L-XL.
- laminate padding Kit Lycra, adjustable and interchangeable panels EVA for maximum compatibility with body guards.
- Strap System: lightweight wearable strap above or below the shirt.
- Bio-organic design for superb ergonomics
- The rear stabilizer promotes the PFR (Progressive Force Relief) and dissipates the energy by sending them extreme loads on the back and shoulders, moving them away from the spine. And connected to the frame via a joint to facilitate removal.
- The frame structure improves in contact with the helmet treating the impact, thanks to a rear support more closely to the body, a greater width in order to take into account the different sizes of the helmet and embossed chest area to avoid trauma by hyper -flessione.
- The innovative folding system with quick release for fast and efficient fit provides a secure and convenient docking.
- Padded with compressed EVA compound to distribute the impact force over a wider area as possible while maintaining high lightness.