Atem Suit Alpinestars
product informations Atem Suit
The Atem is a suit of leather one piece fully certified, a technique that offers protection class leader for the street and track. Developed at the Department of Alpinestars suit specialist performance and extensively tested in MotoGP and Superbike, the suit combines premium materials, safety features and ergonomic styling to give high levels of security and performance.
Building materials Premium
- The leather suit is a garment Atem fully certified. Certification includes all materials, construction and protectors, which have been tested and evaluated to meet the EN 13595 & ndash; 1 standard performance requirements independently.
- Construction of skin extremely durable 1.3mm leather with stretch panels flexible aramid on the chest, back, groin and knees for comfort and fit contoured.
- MotoGP-profile, aerodynamic hump-back is ventilated and improves the suit cooling performance.
- Strategically placed perforated panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation.
Security features tested on the track:
- Compartments of chest pad they advanced cushioning foam poly (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Removable CE certified protectors provide impact protection superior to the shoulders, elbows, knees, shins and tibia.
- System Multiple snap button for integration of EC certificate of Alpinestars Bionic Back protector, which is available as an accessory.
- cuffs and neoprene collar cut prevents chafing and improves comfort.
- Adjustments cuff inner arm and leg include Kevlar for durability and improved safety performance.
- multiple panels, perforated leather exterior with foam inserts protector.
Alpinestars exclusive shield dynamic friction (DFS) outer shoulder and knee protectors, tested in MotoGP and Superbike.
Removable cover in multi-panel and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.