100 Running Shoe Alpinestars
product informations 100 Running Shoe
A sophisticated structure of the sole, reinforced layered cushioning for the foot and make the 100 running shoe perfect partner for racing and training. Thanks to a lightweight and highly breathable upper and a sole multi-material to enhance the protection , support and comfort, the 100 Running proves to be a highly versatile athletic shoe - an essential choice for any rider .
• Upper Lightweight and breathable multi- mesh for better ventilation with continuous micro-fiber chassis to improve durability and structural integrity.
• Innovative lacing system with system setup on the eyelets around the ankle for a precise and comfortable closure in fit .
• tongue and collar integrate a micro- perforated fabric is highly breathable to improve cooling .
• Non-slip collar support area Achilles tendon made of technical fabric to enhance comfort and breathability and help keep the foot in place during racing and training.
• In TPU reinforcement on fingertips offers greater stability , structural strength and abrasion resistance.
• Sophisticated structure in the heel area blend fabric with PU PU / carbon to provide excellent performance, stability and structural strength .
• The 100 running shoe features a high-strength structure of the outsole that offers durability, rigidity and protection.
• outsole Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized compound with dual-density EVA foam for added cushioning and absorption of repetitive microtrauma in the race .
• Structure double slab technique with EVA foam padding with double layer for extra cushioning .
• Internal heel protection layered under the upper to improve structural integrity and support.
• Anatomically contoured insole with superior cushioning EVA foam and Lycra ® in different hardness : soft forefoot and arch harder to offer support and comfort.
• Soft padding on tongue and collar for improved comfort and fit.