Pista Gp Project 46 2.0 carbon matt helmet Agv
product informations Pista Gp Project 46 2.0 carbon matt helmet
The AGV Pista GP helmet is the revolutionary new top of the range. The Project 46 2.0 is the version developed in 2016 in collaboration with Valentino Rossi and the other riders of the championship.
Key features helmet AGV Pista GP Project 46 2.0 carbon matt:
- shell entirely of carbon fiber, extremely light, equipped with EPS and FEM system
- Very high levels of protection above the limits set by the ECE regulations
- Ventilation system studied with CFD wind tunnel
- The helmet Pista GP Project 46 2.0 matt carbon has a large rear spoiler, which allows for a high degree of aerodynamics and stability at high speeds.
- Visor expand, with increased visibility greater than 15 ° and the total area of 9% for the benefit of active safety.
- Filling three-dimensional concave preformed according to the morphology of the head, without seams.
- Indoor treated with sanitizing Lycra and Shalimar adjustable opportunity to change the thickness of headphones and pillows as well as the location.
- EPS inner shell in 4 sizes
- 4 front air intakes and rear extractors 2
- closure strap Double D
- Sold with clear visor